Bobalap (Navy Blue）
- Can be used without accessories from newborns.
- Because the weight is distributed throughout the body, the shoulder and the waist are easy.
- Cotton material is safe for babies.
- Because it is uniformly stretched and contracted in all directions stretch material, it is easier to wear than those that do not stretch and contract.
- It is especially recommended for newborn children.
- By stretching and contracting in all directions, the child can move inside, and does not interfere with the development of the child's muscles.
- By stretching and contracting, the baby can be firmly maintained in a suitable position.
- Because both hands are empty, it is also able to do housework. In addition, you can scare your baby more easily and more skinship.
- Skinship has a great effect on the secretion of oxytocin.
- It is recommended for grandpa who is not used to holding it. (If you wear it, the baby who does not sit on the neck can also hold it in the correct chest position.)
- It sleeps as soon as the baby is put in the bobalap.
- Organic fabrics feel a little softer and more comfortable.
Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex (with high-quality stretching (polyurethane mix) high back hair material)
Included: holding string storage bag, Japanese instructions
Your payment information will be processed securely. Does not store credit card details or access credit card information